What Is The Best Natural Remedy For Erectile Dysfunction?
Problems with potency worry almost every man, regardless of age. Not everyone is ready to go to the doctor and take medicine. Often men are willing to try natural remedies to increase potency, especially if the problem is not too severe. Natural recipes to increase potency are often affordable and have no side effects.
In mild erectile problems, they are quite effective, because it can only be a manifestation of temporary indisposition. The causes of minor problems with potency can be overwork, lack of sleep, stress, excessive physical effort.
Proper rest and the use of traditional methods of treatment will have a very tangible effect.
Common causes of erectile dysfunction
However, in case of serious diseases, natural methods of increasing potency can only be an addition to taking medications from My Canadian Pharmacy. In this case, violations of potency can be long and persistent. Contact us immediately if you need to discuss your symptoms.
Causes of a serious deterioration in sexual function include:
- age-related changes in hormonal levels;
- diseases of the genitourinary system, such as prostatitis or urethritis, prostate adenoma;
- nervous system diseases;
- the effects of alcohol and tobacco abuse;
- hypodynamia (sedentary lifestyle);
- poor nutrition (abuse of animals with saturated fats, flour, and sweet).
These factors also affect the work of the endocrine system, which is responsible for the production of male sex hormones by the body.
The doctor, after diagnosing and prescribing treatment, will explain whether a minor correction of the lifestyle is enough or you should receive treatment. In any case, simple natural ways to increase potency can have an effective impact on sexual function. These include:
- medicinal herbs;
- roots, fruits, seeds;
- foods (honey, nuts, eggs and dairy products).
Medicinal herbs to increase potency
When using some of these herbs as a prophylactic agent, male potency will always remain “on top”. The most useful of them include:
- parsley – positively affects the potency due to the high content of vitamin C in it;
- celery – allows you to maintain male power to old age when taken daily with parsley;
- Ivan-tea – due to the presence of many useful substances, it stimulates the endocrine system and increases testosterone production. As a mild sedative, it relieves stress, which has a negative effect on erection;
- Ginko Biloba – an exotic plant with many useful properties. It oxygenates the blood and improves blood flow to the pelvic organs, including the genitals, which improves erection and sexual function in general. It is taken in the form of an extract in capsules and in alcohol tincture.
Roots, fruits and seeds, other products to improve men’s health
- Ginseng root – one of the most popular plants, which is used to increase potency. It improves blood circulation, which has a positive effect on the blood supply to the male genital organs. Regular intake improves sperm quality. It’s recommended that you use it in the form of dry extract. It is useful to mix it with honey and take 1 teaspoon on an empty stomach;
- Calamus root – stimulates the production of seminal fluid and improves an erection with prolonged use. Dried roots can be simply chewed in the mouth. It is also added to teas and herbal teas;
- Hawthorn berries — they give energy, endurance, increase libido, improve potency. How to use them? Take 1 tbsp. a spoonful of fruit, pour 1.5 liters of boiling water, boil for 30 minutes over low heat. Take 50 ml on an empty stomach. After finishing the decoction, you should take a break of at least 1 week, in order to avoid pressure reduction;
- Nettle seeds – brewed in the form of tea, they are taken on an empty stomach.
The best way to improve erection and potency at home
The best way to improve sexual function is honey. It is especially good in combination with walnuts, as the latter also contain vegetable protein.
The tastiest and useful natural remedy for erectile dysfunction: make it a rule that you always have honey mixed with walnuts on your table. Let it become a favorite snack for tea. Back leaf tea with mint in a cup with honey and walnuts is especially good for the potency. Sugar, in this case, is not necessary at all.
Honey is also taken with other ingredients, for example, it is mixed with ginger in a 1:1 ratio, or with garlic. Take the mixture three times a day on an empty stomach.
Foods that improve potency
- Nuts – all of them are an excellent source of arginine, which improves sexual function, as well as vitamin E and plant-derived proteins, indispensable for men’s health. The most useful are walnuts because they contain vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids. Almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios are also recommended, but the benefits of walnuts for potency are beyond competition;
- Meat (lean) – a source of proteins and amino acids, which are contained only in the protein of animal origin. They are necessary as a “building material” for the production of seminal fluid, sperm;
- Eggs (chicken and quail) — they will bring invaluable benefits to the male sexual function. They contain a large amount of vitamins and amino acids and are also a source of animal protein. To maintain men’s health, it is enough to eat 1 chicken or 3-4 quail eggs. You’d better take them raw and on an empty stomach;
- Milk and dairy products are extremely beneficial to health, they are able to provide the male body with almost all the beneficial substances that are needed to maintain sexual function. Dairy products contain vitamins B1, B3, B6, C, E, as well as folic acid, beta-carotene, and selenium. You need to take 1-2 glasses of milk, kefir, yogurt, or 100-150 grams of cottage cheese to maintain the optimal balance of calcium and magnesium in the body;
- Fish and seafood contain phosphorus are necessary for producing high-quality sperm, they contain zinc which protects the prostate from inflammation;
- Citrus, greens – a large amount of potassium maintains potency, and vitamin C makes orgasms brighter;
- Seeds. They contain many nucleic acids, the normal production of sperm is impossible without them.
What foods kill potency?
You should completely refuse from:
- sugar in any form;
- white flour in any form;
- fatty animal products.
Simple nutritional requirements, proper sleep, and regular exercise can work wonders — your potency will return to normal. And the use of the above natural remedies will further strengthen it, making your sex life full and rich.